Zone3 Aquaflo+ 2017 Woman’s Bra top
The new ‘Aquaflo Plus’ range takes our award winning Aquaflo collection to another level.
The Tri suits, Shorts and Tops feature our highly rated water repellent Aquaflo fabric and this is combined with an ultra soft and flexible mesh fabric for improved ventilation and styling. There is an abundance of new features to improve comfort and functionality further and we hope this range will create a benchmark in the industry for the performance and quality which can be achieved within an entry/mid-range price point.
Not only do these garments perform brilliantly on the swim, cycle and run but they are also designed to look much more contemporary and stylish compared to others available on the market.
The range is an update on the long standing Aquaflo range which achieved the ‘BEST BUY’ award in 220 Triathlon Magazine in 2011, 2012 and 2014. The collection is designed to improve speed, endurance and comfort and offers top of the range features but without the top of the range price-point.
What makes this product different:
- Perfectly suited for use as underwear or racing or gym workouts.
- Supportive and Comfortable.
- High quality fabrics for breathability and coverage.
A supportive and comfortable sports bra designed for training, racing or gym workouts. This top has been engineered using three performance fabrics to ensure comfort throughout the race or training session. Quick-drying and breathable fabrics ensure that the Tri bra performs brilliantly on its own or as an under garment when combined with our Tri Tops or Suits.
- 1. Aquaflo™ is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is made from Xtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race. It also features a Teflon water repellent coating to help reduce water absorption.
- 1. Airflo used on the side panels is designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry very quickly after the swim.
- 2. Revolution-X is a latest generation tech-fabric made in Italy and is used on the centre of the back panel as it is very lightweight, offers 360o stretch and is extremely breathable.
- 3. Inner Lining is added across the front chest and is designed to give extra coverage and support during high impact movements.
- 4. Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- 5. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- 6. No zipper for maximum comfort.
An exciting and stylish new Women’s top which can be used not only for triathlon but also for running and gym workouts.