Zone3 Women’s Aquaflo Tri Top 2016
Great looking and high performance top designed for both long and short distance races. Combination of Aquaflo and Silk-X fabric to offer comfort, aerodynamics and a high degree of ventilation. Features include:
1. Aquaflo™ fabric has been designed to streamline your body both in and out of water. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed onto it, the water will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This is the effect which is maximised during the swim.
2. Silk-X fabric is a smooth and comfortable fabric to give that lasting comfort from start to finish.
3. Inner Bra – A 360o inner bra is designed to give extra support especially during the run phase. It is made from a high denier strength lycra fabric to ensure comfort. The bra allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest.
4. Length – The top designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which give the impression of wearing a suit but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top.
5. Pockets – Two pockets on the rear of the top to store nutritional products or other race accessories.
6. 100% unique built in Air-Seam runs from the top of the suit along the spine. This is a soft plastic mesh material which ergonomically works with the shape of your back. It actively allows for air to flow in and out – it helps to keep you cool and assists with reducing moisture build up. The unique structure allows for great ventilation whist still remaining streamlined.
7. Total Zip protection – Nobody has put as much care into the inner suit protection as us. The full perimeter of the zip has been stitched with a soft fabric to prevent any sharp edges rubbing against your chest. After testing all zipper protectors we felt that an inside patch, as used by many pros, offers the best comfort and performance.
8. Elastic Technology & piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
9. Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.