Shimano TR32 Triathlon shoe
Entry level triathlon shoe that delivers high performance for the enthusiast triathlete who wants excellent performance without breaking the bank. The quick dry interior keeps foot comfort levels high after your swim leg.
Top Features of the Shimano TR32 Triathlon Cycling Shoes
- Supple synthetic leather and 3D moisture control mesh uppers
- Reversed strap closure and heel strap for fast transitions
- Quick-dry interior for comfort without socks
- Strap position keeper for faster entry
- Shimano Dynalast secures the foot into the ideal ergonomic position for a more efficient up-stroke
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced-polyamide sole
- SPD-SL and SPD cleat compatible
- Weight 472g for a pair of size 40
- Cleats not included,
The T320 sole is constructed from a glass fibre reinforced-polymide sole for excellent stiffness and power transfer. You can use both types of cleats (SPD-SL and SPD) with this shoe with the fixing having a wider cleat adjustment range also.
Dynalast Shoe Technology – creating pedaling efficiency
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form.
Extensive research by Shimano’s R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimised toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.