Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminium sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel – all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph.
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%.
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph.
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance.
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed.
- 20lb precision balanced flywheel.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Built-in front wheel block.
- Integrated carrying handle.
- Compatible with Shimano8-11 speed cassettes.
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately (link).
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accesssible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app.
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300lbs.