Reynolds AR 58/62 Disc Brake Wheelset
The Reynolds AR58/62 disc brake carbon road bike wheelset provides the ultimate aerodynamic advantage for time trials and triathlons.
The rims are individually optimized for front and rear. The front is narrower to reduce frontal area and shaped to deliver stable crosswind handling.
The rear is built with a 21mm rim channel to fit wider tyres for reduced rolling resistance and the 62mm height provides maximum lift to sail through the wind.
• Wide, Tubeless Ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tyres that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
• Refined, wider rim shapes have been optimized for crosswind stability at a variety of yaw angles
• Features Sapim Sprint spokes with brass nipples
• Premium graphics offer ultra clean and subtle appearance
• Equipped with fast rolling and smooth Reynolds Allroad hubs which offer 10° of hub engagement
• Disc and rim brake specific models available
• Fitted with tubeless tape, and supplied with tubeless valves.
• Lifetime Warranty
Rim Material: Carbon Fibre
Rim Size: 700c
Rear Rim Width: Internal 21mm, External 30mm
Rear Rim Depth: 62mm
Front Rim Width: Internal 19mm, External 28mm
Front Rim Depth: 58mm
Hub: Reynolds – 10 degree engagement
Spoke Count: 24 Front, 24 Rear
Brake Interface: Disc Only, Centre Lock
Front Axle Spacing: 12×100 & 15×100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately)
Rear Axle Spacing: 12×142 (Included), QR 135 & 12×135 (Available Separately)
Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R
Wheelset Weight: 1730g