Kask Protone Matt Road Helmet
The Protone helmet from Kask is simply one of the best, if not the best, helmets available for road riding. Classed as an ‘aero road’ it is incredibly light, comfortable and aerodynamic. It goes without saying that it is also an exceptionally well made helmet providing high levels of safety. The Protone is also a great option for triathlon, particularly if a course or rider is not suited to a full aero set-up. This is the very same helmet worn by the winner of the Tour de France in the last 2 years so a stamp of approval does not come much higher than that!
Key elements include:
– Highly adjustable and comfortable fit from superb cradle and straps system.
– Incredibly light with the medium weighing just 215g.
– Wind tunnell tested providing exceptional peformance.
– High levels of ventilation.
– Superb styling and quality hand finish.
Do not forget that Kask and Tri Harder offer a 50% crash replacement!