Huub Dave Scott Long Course Triathlon Suit
Developed with 6 time Hawaii Winner and the King of Kona – Dave Scott.
Huub took all the information that Dave could throw at them and added his passion for speed, comfort and breathability to create a heat-escaping, reflective, and faster garment.
- Mesh Panels are located along the spine and lower back to let heat dissipate.
- Made from the latest French fabrics delivering a soft feel but true sweat wicking.
- ‘Coldblack’ Technology utilised to manage temperatures.
- Long Front Zip for comfort and cooling on the run.
- All fabrics are heat reflective for added cooling.
- Improved aerodynamics.
- Improved control of the bicep muscles to reduce oscillation.
- Shoulder and upper arm UV protection.
- Chamois designed specifically for longer distance swim, cycle and run
- The LD Chamois has been rotated slightly forward to match Garment design with modern day Bike Fit Methods
- The suit and chamois is designed for the open hip position when on a triathlon bike, which is proven to deliver better performance and comfort
- Seam free arm and leg openings, increasing aerodynamics.
- Covered rear pockets for optimum aerodynamics on the bike & swim.
- Long sleeves (compared to standard Tri suits) offer improved aerodynamics on the bike.
For the athlete, looking for the ultimate in Triathlon Suit comfort, Performance and speed.
Coldblack® technology guarantees a minimum UPF 30 protection when applied to any textile in any colour without affecting the look or feel of the product.