Huub Axena Wetsuit
The aXena is a project that has taken over 12 months of reﬁnement, working with athletes across the globe and ﬁnally we are so happy with our product we have aligned with one of the most discerning and amazing athletes of the modern female triathlon scene. Caroline Steffen, also known as ‘Xena’ to her colleagues and friends, has found what she believes to be her perfect wetsuit. (No ﬁner endorsement could we ask for)
We have taken the NBR composite -39 X-O skeleton™ and wrapped the thighs and hips to deliver increased buoyancy and improved body alignment. Combined with the exclusive Bicep-Release™ and Calf Release™.
There is in our opinion no ﬁner suit on the market for the combination of 3mm upper body ﬂexibility which is un-matched in the industry, and 5mm composite materials, that we have tested to be signiﬁcantly more buoyant than any other neoprene on the market and we have the test data to prove this.
- X-O Skeleton for improved buoyancy in thighs and hips
- Over reach panel to reduce cross-over and maintain stroke efﬁciency
- Bicep Release™ for improved arm ﬂexion
- Calf Release™ giving the Achilles and calf muscle freedom of movement
- 3mm exclusive upper body neoprene for comfort, stroke efﬁciency and un-matched ﬂexibility
- Breakaway Zipper, the quickest in Triathlon.
- Unique combination of lining materials