HUUB Aerious II Mens Wetsuit
The Aerious 2 is the first suit focused solely on delivering a faster swim to the 85%*, no one else just those who want to swim faster and get those legs higher in the water.
Top Features of the HUUB Aerious II 3:5
- The fastest suit on the market for skinny legs – according to HUUB
- Improved X-O Skeleton for extra buoyancy and stability
- super flexible and buoyant neoprene
- 3:5 buoyancy to correct sinking legs
- 13% modulus improvement
Designed For Triathletes
HUUB knew the category of Sinky legs existed. In fact they know 85% of triathletes are not for am swim background.
At Huub they used science, research and practicality (they call it reality) to deliver a wetsuit that improves your speed through not only comfort and flexibility, but also by strategically placing the buoyancy where it ads benefit and isn’t detrimental to your swimming style and body make up. This HUUB call 3:5 3 mm chest, 5mm legs.
If you reduce your frontal drag you will swim faster and more efficiently. The Aerious 2 is the first suit focused solely on delivering a faster swim to the 85%*, no one else, just those who want to swim faster and get those legs higher in the water.
* Actually, we know of some very good swimmers who prefer a suit of the 3:5 buoyancy to help them swim faster and rest their legs…..so actually it’s a great suit for the 100%, but we are happy keeping 85% of you happy even though we know you all will love the buoyancy combination.
3MM UPPER BODY MATERIALS AND 5MM LOWER BODY MATERIALS
85% of triathletes come to the sport from a non-swimming background and many suffer from low sinking legs in the water as they swim. Of course the buoyancy of any wetsuit helps bring the legs up higher but never before have wetsuits been designed specifically for these swimmers with a large buoyancy difference between the upper and lower bodies. Until you swim in one of these suits you won’t believe how high your legs can be, they will feel glued to the surface and your potential as a swimmer will be truly unleashed!
As we designed these sophisticated high technology suits, we increasingly moved away from neoprene towards new materials with properties of increased buoyancy and specified levels of stretch.